VERSION51.0.47289 | 26.1 MB RELEASE DATE:5/30/2019
REDLINE For Linux – Beta Build 51 GENERAL
- Requires a 64-bit Intel Linux distribution that supports Linux Standard Base (LSB) 4.0. LSB packages may need to be installed before REDline will work.
- OpenCL requires proper drivers and OpenCL Installable Client Driver installation. CUDA is not supported.
- Supports exports to DPX, TIFF, OpenEXR, JPEG, SGI, R3D Trim, and Apple ProRes.
- RED ROCKET acceleration not supported.
- 1GB hard drive space
- 8GB RAM (recommended)
- 2GB GPU Video RAM (when using GPU debayering)
CHANGES SINCE V50
- Added: Chroma Noise Reduction in IPP2 (On/Off)
- Added: Flashing Pixels (Off, Mild, Medium, Strong)
- Added: New half resolution premium debayering in IPP2
- Added: REDline CDL export
- Added: REDline Primary Development Only export
- Enhanced: ProRes 4444 XQ no longer restricted to just log output
- Enhanced: ProRes encoder now sets Rec.2020 and HDR-2084 metadata
- Fixed: RMD file Creative 3D LUT fixes
- Fixed: Marker loading issues